Sweet Potato Toast with Greek Yogurt Salmon Salad
Makes 2 servings
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 (213 g) can salmon, drained
- 1/3 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¼ tsp dried dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the sweet potato vertically into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set toasted to high and toast slices twice, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Divide salmon mixture between toast slices. Top with more green onion and your favourite additional veggies.